The e-health connector: much more than just a router
The secunet connector connects medical facilities in the healthcare sector securely and reliably to the telematics infrastructure. As the heart of the digital network, it establishes secure communication to the various specialist services and provides the tools to use the new digital applications.
The connector forms the basis for digital specialist applications in healthcare:
- Insured Master Data Management
- Emergency Data Management
- Electronic Medication Plan/Medication Therapy Safety
- Qualified electronic signature (prerequisite for secure communication between service providers KommLE)
- Communication in the medical field
- Electronic patient file
In the next step, further specialist applications are to be integrated as early as 2021:
- Electronic prescription
- Electronic certificate of incapacity for work
Sale of secunet connector products
Sale of telematics components
Solution and Reseller Partner
IS4IT KRITIS GmbH, headquartered in Obrigheim and with a branch office in Oberhaching near Munich, offers information security for critical infrastructures and targets companies and organizations with an increased need for IT protection with its full-service offering.