In this seminar you will learn the basics and functions of the SINA architecture.
- Administrators who use or will soon use an „All-in-One“ SINA Management for operating and managing small SINA component based networks.
- SINA L3 Box/SINA Workstation operators who are responsible for local operation of SINA components.
- Basic knowledge of IP and routing
- Basic knowledge of networks and VPN
- Basic knowledge of cryptography
- IP basics and consolidation
- IP Addressing
- IP routing
- Encryption techniques and PKI
- Layer 3 VPN technology overview
- IPsec basics (IKE, ESP)
- SINA security philosophy
- SINA architecture basics
- Introduction to SINA product family
- Typical usage scenarios
- Introduction to SINA Management components
- SINA CA initialisation
- Using SINA Management components
- Establishing security associations
- SINA L3 Box/SINA Workstation configuration basics
- Network analysis/Troubleshooting
- Installation, configuration and execution of simple SINA scenarios in the training environment
- Practical exercises