Dr Peter Zattler
Deputy chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Member of the Supervisory Board since June 2004
- Member of the Management Board and CFO of Giesecke+Devrient GmbH, Munich/Germany
- Member of the Audit Committee since July 2021
- Veridos Matsoukis S.A., Athens/Greece
- veridos GmbH, Berlin/Germany
Dr Peter Zattler is a Member of the Management Board at Giesecke+Devrient since July 1, 2001. As Chief Financial Officer, he is in charge of the areas of Controlling, Treasury, Business Accounting, and Taxes. Since January 1, 2006, Zattler has also been responsible for Human Resources.
From 1984 to 1986, Dr. Zattler worked in the Auditing department at Arthur Andersen. After earning his doctorate from the University of St. Gallen, Zattler was hired by Daimler Benz Group in 1988, where he held various management positions within the group’s financial function. He moved to debis AG in Berlin in 1991 and then took up his role at Debitel GmbH & Co. KG in Stuttgart in 1993.
From 1998 until he joined Giesecke+Devrient, Zattler was CFO of MCC smart within the Mercedes Car Group.