secunet solutions provide a basis for secure and efficient border control
secunet solutions ensure the greatest possible comprehensive protection for electronic IDs (eIDs) while providing reliable verification and identification at the same time. These solutions modernise, automate and mobilise ID management.
secunet supplies tailor-made solutions and software components that make border controls highly secure and flexible when it comes to future requirements:
- With the help of Automated Border Control Systems, also known simply as eGates, the security-related workload of border control agencies can be reduced massively. secunet easygate thoroughly checks the authenticity of electronic identity documents such as ePassports and electronic identity cards by both optical and electronic means. The software scans in the electronic facial image of the traveller and compares the biometric data against the traveller’s live image.
- At fixed and mobile border controls, secunet also provides individual software components and complete systems for inspecting travel documents that may or may not include biometric data. The secunet biomiddle middleware represents the core of many applications when it comes to the optical, electronic and biometric inspection of ePassports, visas and electronic residence permits. secunet bocoa is an intuitive border control application. It provides border control officers at a glance with the relevant data needed to perform a check, from a variety of systems.
- The secunet eID PKI Suite is internationally trusted as a framework system for eIDs. Included among the components which come together to form the security framework for identity documents is an eID inspection system, which allows the exchange of information between states, and in turn the international use of these documents (ICAO, EAC).
All secunet solutions
- make border control systems highly secure, modular and customisable
- are of consistently high quality à la "Made in Germany",
- guarantee a low total cost of ownership
- are always standard-compliant and thus both flexible in use and globally interoperable