[Essen, Germany, 26 September 2017] At it-sa 2017 secunet presents a comprehensive cyber security product and solution portfolio for eGovernments, public authorities, critical infrastructures and Industry 4.0. Co-exhibitors such as Bundespolizei, finally safe and Mellanox Technologies complement secunet’s presence at it-sa.
Holistic IT security works on two levels: on the one hand, it provides reliable protection against specific risks that threaten the state, society and the economy. WannaCry, Petya and further attacks have recently shown that these threats are continuously growing. On the other hand, the latest IT security solutions, deployed correctly, can improve the performance of processes, networks and infrastructures. IT security is therefore not a necessary evil – on the contrary, it contributes to fulfilling the efficiency promise of digitalisation.
secunet develops concepts and solutions that blend discerning IT security and efficiency for eGovernment, public authorities, military organisations, critical infrastructures, Industry 4.0 and the automotive industry.
At it-sa 2017 secunet presents the following topics:
- IT security and efficiency for critical infrastructure operators: the secunet security infrastructure (ssi)
- SINA Workstation: highly secure, flexible and mobile workstations
- Methods for the tool-supported implementation of IT baseline protection
- Mobile identification with a smartphone app: secunet bocoa
- Complete protection against Internet risks: secunet safe surfer
- secunet protect4use: an authentication solution for web portals
- Regulation-compliant digital processing of classified documents with SINA Workflow
- High-performance SINA product portfolio with national and international approvals
As a co-exhibitor, finally safe GmbH is presenting Next Level Service & Security Monitoring – the early-warning system for networks, made in Germany.
secunet welcomes it-sa visitors from 10 to 12 October 2017 at Nürnberg Messe.
- Tuesday, 10.10., 2.30 p.m., Red Forum, Hall 10 – Michael Jokisch, Bundespolizei: “Effective IT security management: automated IT baseline protection at the Bundespolizei” (held in German language)
- Wednesday, 11.10., 10.30 a.m., Blue Forum, Hall 10 – Michael Jokisch, Bundespolizei: “Smartphones for police work – a secure reference architecture” (held in German language)
- Wednesday, 11.10., 2.30 p.m., Red Forum, Hall 10 – Torsten Redlich, secunet: “secunet security infrastructure (ssi) – we protect networked infrastructures” (held in German language)
- Thursday, 12.10., 10.30 a.m., Blue Forum, Hall 10 – Markus Linnemann, secunet: “The secunet konnektor – the future of the telematics infrastructure” (held in German language)