Visit us in Stuttgart
After a break due to the pandemic, IN.STAND opens its doors again. secunet is looking forward to the joint stand with its partners BotCraft and Intersystems and a personal exchange with customers and interested parties in hall C2, stand 2D16.
The merging of IT and OT will be presented. The complete solution (BREDGE) combines the (plug & play) connection of production plants - also in the brownfield - to the IT infrastructure and realizes automation, data processing and security in the Industrial-IoT context.
The following exhibition topics are in focus:
- Merging IT and OT
- Connection (plug & play) of production plants, also in the brownfield
- Automation, data processing and security in the IIoT context
- Agile entry into process automation
- Location-independent secure processing of data streams
- Data streams from the machine to the edge with connection to the supply chain
- Gain insights in real time and be able to make decisions directly
General information about IN.STAND is available here.