New IDC Study
IDC Study Cybersecurity in Germany 2021
Current security landscapes in the area of conflict between complex threats, agility and business continuity
For the new IDC study "Cybersecurity in Germany 2021", which was conducted in cooperation with secunet, security managers from 200 companies in Germany were surveyed across all industries. The study provides interesting insights into the importance of cybersecurity in companies and which IT security challenges, also in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, are currently in the focus of companies. The study is available for download below.
In the document you will also find a case study on the use of our product secunet edge for digitizing and securing banknote processing (Cash Processing Security Suite) at our customer Giesecke & Devrient.
As part of the IDC Press Dialog, in which the results of the study were presented at the end of October 2021, an interview was also conducted with our colleague Frank Sauber, Head of Sales & Business Enablement at secunet. You can find the interview in the document on page 16.
The topics of the study at a glance:
- Current security challenges
- View of security - security culture in management and among users
- Strategic security topics
- Ransomware and business continuity
- Employees as a source of danger - security vs. productivity
- Security complexity, platforms and ecosystems
- IT security operating models
- Digital Trust and Identity Protection - Zero Trust
- Data protection in enterprise and partner ecosystems
Write us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.