Holistic IT security works on two levels: on the one hand, it provides reliable protection against specific risks that threaten the state, society and the economy. On the other hand, the latest IT security solutions, deployed correctly, can improve the performance of processes, networks and infrastructures. IT security is therefore not a necessary evil – on the contrary, it contributes to fulfilling the efficiency promise of digitalisation.
At it-sa 2018, secunet is looking forward to meeting you in Hall 10.0, Stand 10.0-307 with a variety of topics, including:
SINA – powerful high-security solutions
- The SINA Workstation is a crypto-client that can be used either mobile or stationary. Users move securely and conveniently in their familiar work environment at all times – online and offline, at the office or on the go. At it-sa 2018, secunet will focus on (ultra) mobile SINA Client S innovations.
- SINA SOLID can automatically configure very large, flexible IPsec networks, thereby significantly increasing performance at the highest security level.
- SINA Workflow offers a flexible cooperation platform for the policy-compliant collaboration on classified documents, protecting data throughout their entire lifetime – guaranteed without media disruption.
Homeland Security and Information Security Management
- Nowadays, police officers are increasingly relying on highly mobile systems to provide identity verification that deliver relevant test results in real time. secunet presents secunet bocoa android, a smartphone app that is used for checking persons’ identities as well as their electronic identity documents.
- In light of shorter product life cycles and increasingly complex IT infrastructures, it is not simple to continuously manage and maintain appropriate IT security levels according to IT-Grundschutz. The "automated IT-Grundschutz" (aGS) from secunet is a completely new methodology which helps to implement secure target configurations within a short period of time for a number of technologies.
Secure IT for critical infrastructures
- Especially for operators of critical infrastructures, secunet has developed a concept to reliably protect network zones: secunet security infrastructure. Through holistic security architecture, cyber attacks, espionage and sabotage can effectively be prevented.
- The secunet konnektor is the security core of the future communication from the doctor’s practice to the telematics infrastructure.
Surfing the Internet and VoIP Telephony easily and securely
- The secunet safe surfer provides unrestricted secure Internet access for organisations with increased protection requirements. By strictly separating the execution and display of active content, the intelligent IT security solution enables all employees to work securely and comfortably.
- The trend towards web and cloud applications is leading to a variety of portal technologies and protocols. secunet protect4use realizes a user-friendly and secure multi-factor authentication for Internet-based services such as web or customer portals – independent of browser, platform, operating system and protocol.
- Secure voice-over-IP telephony (VoIP telephony) between different companies or corporate divisions is possible with secunet SBC as a session border controller.
Benefit without restrictions from the potential of digitalisation thanks to excellent protection for your IT systems. If you wish to make an appointment with us, please send us an e-mail to info(at)secunet.com.
You can also attend the expert presentation by secunet: “Red Teaming: Advanced threat assessment through simulated attacks“, held by Kevin Ott, IT security consultant and penetration tester, on Wednesday, 10 October 2018, 10.30 am, Management Forum, Hall 10.1.
Click here for more information on the event.